BRIAN M. BEASON
Brian M. Beason is a skilled personal injury attorney in Port Charlotte and partner at Frohlich, Gordon & Beason, P.A. Brian has practiced law in Florida since he received his Juris Doctor degree with honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2001. He is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Brian is Board-Certified in Business Litigation, a specialty you will not find in any other law firm centered in Charlotte County. He serves his clients through a varied practice including commercial litigation, professional negligence cases, and consumer law claims.
Brian has also been selected for inclusion in the Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list, making him one of less than 3% of lawyers in Florida who have earned this distinction. Attorneys selected for inclusion in the Florida Super Lawyers® list are evaluated upon 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Brian’s charitable activities currently include serving on the board of the American Red Cross of Southwest Florida. Brian has also served as Vice President of the Imagine School at North Port and has volunteered his time as a former mentor with both Big Brothers and Take Stock in Children.
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Certified Legal Specialties
- Business Litigation, Florida Bar
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. – 2001
- Honors: With Honors
Honors & Awards
- Included in the Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list by Law and Politics Magazine
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale Hubbell®, a lawyer rating service
- Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Charlotte County Bar Association, Member
- Leadership Charlotte, Member, 2003
- American Bar Association, Member, 2003-present
Contact Frohlich, Gordon & Beason, P.A. at (941) 960-7225 for a free consultation with Attorney Beason or any of our Port Charlotte personal injury lawyers.