About Our Firm
Committed to Our Clients & Our Community
At Frohlich, Gordon & Beason, P.A., we strive to help individuals and families throughout southwest Florida who have been affected by the negligence of another person, company, or entity. Our attorneys offer client-focused, results-driven representation for each and every client. As a local firm, we understand the strategies that work with juries in our community. Our goal is to help victims of negligence in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, and the surrounding areas maximize their recoveries and secure the full, fair compensation they are owed.
We are proud to offer our clients:
- Attentive legal representation
- Prompt responses to all inquiries
- Consistent communication
- Personalized, one-on-one counsel
- Dedicated trial advocacy
- Free in-person and over-the-phone consultations
To speak to a member of our legal team today, call (941) 960-7225 or use our online contact form to request a no-cost consultation.
Trial Lawyers Who Give Back
We truly care about our clients and our community as a whole, which is why we regularly take part in a number of charitable events throughout the area.
Our attorneys are involved in numerous non-profit organizations and charities, as well, including:
- Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
- Edison State College Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Charlotte County Habitat for Humanity
- Sarasota Suncoast Academy
- North Port Youth Soccer League
- American Red Cross of Southwest Florida
- Imagine School at North Port
- Take Stock in Children
- Leadership Charlotte
If you have been injured in an accident or have lost a loved one due to the negligence of someone else, our firm can help. Reach out to Frohlich, Gordon & Beason, P.A. today to discuss your situation with one of our lawyers.
We can be reached online or by phone at (941) 960-7225.